Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hiking

BOB and I have gone hiking at the national park down the road twice in the last few weeks. Long long hikes, between three and five miles each in the woods. Lovely time of year for it. The leaves aren't out yet so you can see a long way through the tree trunks. The beavers are hard at work already felling small trees all along the trail we took.

As to food, I'm doing ok I guess. I've not weighed myself, but my mom visited a few days ago and asked me if I've lost weight since I saw her in January. My weakness continues to be dairy based foods- mac & cheese, pizza. Too I've fallen back into the habit of eating after work (10:30-11:30 pm). A huge huge nono. I need to come up with a solution to that.

BOB makes me wonderful sandwich wrap lunches to take to work- it's lovely and always makes me smile. Complete with dessert and drinks! What a guy!

Need a regular plan re: exercise and stopping the late meals.

~ posted by Muffintop

No comments: